In order to be able to handle parts delivered to SCANIA in the best possible way, goods must have the correct goods labels. Only goods labels that are approved by Scania may be used for deliveries to Scania.
Labels that are used by suppliers for internal handling must be removed before the goods are delivered to Scania
There are different types of goods labels:
- Odette Transport Label.
- VDA Label
- Manual goods label, SV 694 g.
- Label for Documentation parts, SV 1263.
- Label for Prototypes, SV 675-20, SV 275-22, SV 675-22, SV 675-23, SV 675-26, SV 675-28, SV 3040, SV 3045 or SV xxx_SLA
- Label for Sample products, SV 1463 and SV 1522.
- Label for PPAP sample products, Trucks, SV 3028.
- Label for PPAP sample products, Buses & Coaches, Södertälje, Sweden, SV 3029.
- Label for PPAP sample products, Buses & Coaches, Slupsk, Poland, SV 3030.
- Label for Non-conforming products (EFR), SV 675-30.
- Label for STA.
- Label for AAR parts.
- Label for Parts for Matching.
- Label for goods that is not stackable.
All labels except for SV 1263, SV 1463 and SV 1522 are available for printing on the page describing each label.
SV 1263, SV 1463 and SV 1522 are available for order at
Strömberg Distribution i Huddinge AB
SE-141 49 Huddinge
Telephone: +46 (0)8 449 88 00