- Documentation Parts
- Empty Packaging Labels
- Label For AAR Parts
- Label For EFR
- Label For Inner Units
- Label for non-stackable goods
- Label For Parts For Matching
- Label For PPAP samples
- Label For Prototypes
- Label For STA
- Label Pallet Units
- Label Plastic Boxes
- Label Sample Products
- Location of goods label inner unit
- Manual Goods Label
- Odette Transport Label
- VDA Transport Label
In order to be able to handle parts delivered to SCANIA in the best possible way, goods must have the correct goods labels. Only goods labels that are approved by Scania may be used for deliveries to Scania.
Labels that are used by suppliers for internal handling must be removed before the goods are delivered to Scania
There are different types of goods labels:
- Odette Transport Label.
- VDA4902 Label for KLT boxes
- Manual goods label
- Label for Documentation parts
- Label for Prototypes
- Label for Sample products
- Label for PPAP sample products, Trucks
- Label for PPAP sample products, Buses & Coaches, Södertälje, Sweden or Slupsk, Poland
- Label for Non-conforming products (EFR)
- Label for STA.
- Label for AAR parts.
- Label for Parts for Matching.
- Label for goods that is not stackable.
All labels except for SV 1263, SV 1463 and SV 1522 are available for printing on the page describing each label.
SV 1263, SV 1463 and SV 1522 are available for order at
Strömberg Distribution i Huddinge AB
SE-141 49 Huddinge
Telephone: +46 (0)8 449 88 00